Monday, January 7, 2008

Welcome Back!

Happy New Year to everyone! I hope you all had a very relaxing break and are ready to get back into the swing of things. This week in P.E. we are starting our rollerblading unit. Students were all sized for their skates before break and today we had a basic introduction to skating. We will continue this through Friday the 11th and then test on Monday, January 14th. So far, I have been very impressed with the skills that all of the students have shown while using their rollerblades. I'm looking forward to having some fun!

Make sure you watch the Packers take on the Seahawks this Saturday! I'm a little nervous about the upcoming game because Seattle is a strong team, but I have faith that the Packers will take home the win and move on further into the playoffs. Go Pack Go!

No comments: